Secondary PE Teacher - #978934
Purple Mango Education
Secondary PE Teacher Required!
Job Role: PE Teacher
Start Date: 26th February
Requirements: UK QTS and experience teaching Secondary PE
Rate of Pay: MPS/UPS
Purple Mango Education are thrilled to present an exciting opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic PE Teacher to join one of our fantastic partner schools in Manchester. This is an exceptional opportunity. It will offer the successful candidate a friendly, highly supportive and committed working environment within a culture of success and professional growth.
This position is initially a temporary contract to the end of the academic year with a view to moving to a permanent contract for the right person from September.
- A degree in teaching Secondary PE or a related field.
- UK QTS and relevant teaching experience in secondary education
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Passion for inspiring students within Physical Education.
- Develop and deliver an innovative and engaging PE curriculum
- Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Utilise innovative teaching methods to enhance student understanding.
- Assess and provide constructive feedback to support student progress.
- Collaborate with colleagues to enhance the overall educational experience.
How to Apply:
If you are ready to make a significant impact on young minds and help shape future leaders, we invite you to apply! Apply online now