Senior Civil & Structural Technician - #978857
You will take lead responsibility for the quality and completeness of all drawn information for projects under your remit, including incoming and outgoing document control.
You will manage other CAD technicians as well as contribute to the development and mentoring of junior staff, and the continual improvement of the CAD delivery processes within the department.
You will promote and develop the use of Building Information Modelling (BIM) within the department
- HNC/ HND Civil Engineering accredited with ICE/ Eng Tech TMICE or TIStructE
- AutoCAD 2D and 3D software. Working knowledge of Autodesk REVIT would be beneficial.
- Ability to produce 2D & 3D C&S deliverables from concept through to fully co-ordinated detailed design
- Knowledge and experience of traditional building materials, e.g. Steel, Timber, Concrete and RC detailing, and overall site wide infrastructure and earthworks.
- Eligible to pass criteria for security clearance and airside pass applications.
- Full UK drivers licence
Why this Opportunity?
- You will work on exciting projects with niche clients in a range of sectors, including Life Sciences, Industrial, Custodial and Education, Power, Aviation, and Nuclear
- You will join a team that values innovative ideas
- You will have access to a wider network of engineers and technicians where you can share ideas, discuss challenges and learn
If you would like to hear more about this Senior Civil & Structural Technican role please reach out to Yasmin Baker at Energi People-