Senior Estimator (Land Reclamation) - #978856
Senior Estimator Permanent role in Manchester - FANTASTIC JOB OPPORTUNITY!
- Up to £68,000 annually plus £5000 car allowance
- Working hours - Monday to Friday days (Hybrid)
- Job is in Manchester
- Immediate start for the right applicant
The role will mainly consist of providing support to the Head of Pre-Construction, on the completion of multiple tender bids, working to the individual timescales required of each bid.
You will undertake and prepare detailed tenders/bids/budget proposals for presentation for final settlement and have a good understanding of the 'Contractor Design' process within bids.
- Pricing of rates from first principles
- Provide competitive design solutions to client's briefs with input from the professional team and subcontractors.
- Work with the Pre-Construction Team and Delivery Team to secure negotiated opportunities.
- Compile an appropriate handover information pack on all secured tenders.
- Manage the subcontract and material enquiry process.
- Acquire a firm understanding of each tender and prepare the tender 'Risk and Opportunity schedule, for issue at the bid settlement.
- Highlight and discuss major commercial issues with the Head of Pre-Construction and Risk & Compliance Manager.
- Aid in the preparation and submission of tender documentation.
- Following up submitted tenders and obtaining meaningful feedback from clients.
- Complete and file company historical documents.
- Land Reclamation experience.
- Extensive experience as an Estimator in the construction field
- Excellent communication skills and great attention to detail
- Brilliant management and negotiation skills.
- Bachelor's degree in civil or architectural engineering, Construction Management, or an equivalent degree.
Up to £68,000 annually with £5000 car allowance and hybrid working pattern.
Permanent role - great working environment.
Excellent opportunity and perfect for candidates living in the Manchester area with experience in Land Reclamation estimating.
Call Albert at Carbon60 on (phone number removed) or email your CV if interested.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.