Senior Civil & Structural Engineer - #978779
Working on a variety of projects, you will manage and deliver design packages to cost, schedule and quality criteria, you will produce and check design calculations, as well as manage small teams producing design calculations and drawings.
- Chartered (or working towards chartership) Civil/ Structural Engineer CEng MICE/ MIStructE
- You will be competent in the design of a range of civil and structural design (Drainage, foundation design, earthworks and site investigation, building structures etc)
- You will have experience working in a multi-disciplinary team where you are able to take initiative and work independently
- You will have experience managing small teams
- Willing and able to obtain security clearance
- Full UK drivers licence
Why this Opportunity?
- You will work on exciting projects with niche clients in a range of sectors, including Life Sciences, Industrial, Custodial and Education
- You will join a team that value innovative ideas, where you can contribute to the development of things like process improvements, client service and best industry practice
- You will have access to a wider network of engineers where you can share ideas, discuss challenges and learn
- Great career progression