Rent Support Officer - #978776
Rent Support Officer
Temporary, 3-6 months+
Hamilton Woods Associates are currently recruiting for a Rent Support Officer to join an organisation based in Manchester on a temporary basis, for 3-6 months to ensure the excellent rent collection and arrears management for all current and former customers.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Rent Support Officer:
- Monitor all rent arrears cases and communicate to all customers and escalate cases in line with procedures
- Engage with customers in low level arrears to prevent escalation
- Complete income and expenditure forms
- Signpost to external agencies for advice
- Set up payment methods
Essential Requirements of the Rent Support Officer:
- A proven track record of reducing debt in income management roles
To be considered for this exciting role, please contact Lucie Houston - Senior Recruitment Consultant at Hamilton Woods or apply online with a covering note of your experience and suitability referencing the job ID number. Due to the exceptionally high level of applications if you have not heard back from HWA within 7 - 10 days, it is regrettable that we cannot respond to all applicants, and please assume your application has been unsuccessful.