Logistics Controller (Construction) - #978752
NG Bailey Group Limited
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Logistics Controller to join our team in the Manchester working on a major project.
In this role you will ensure the provision of structured and high quality stores and material management processes on site. Support site productivity by increasing efficiency and waste reduction.
You must have 5 years UK residency for security clearance for this role.
- Demonstrate appropriate Health and Safety leadership to ensure the safety first and foremost message is visible throughout all activities relating to the project.
- Understand and control the project logistics plan and ensure it is fully implemented on the project. Primarily ensuring that stock levels are maintained, stores are well organised and material distribution around the site is optimised.
- Ensure plant is cost effectively managed and distributed to the project in line with the logistics plan and that internal plant utilisation is maximised.
- Ensure that projects use effective delivery management in accordance with the project logistics plan and the NG Bailey Site Organisation guidelines. Support project teams in reduction of MGRN rates and maximising “On Time In Full” (OTIF) deliveries.
- Develop and manage relationships with project team, key suppliers and other project stakeholders.
- Demonstrable experience of working in construction logistics
- SSSTS or SMSTS
- CSCS Card
- Understanding of FORS and CLOCS
- Vehicle Banksman
- PUWER & LOLER Cert.
- 25 days holiday per annum, plus bank holidays
- Pension with leading provider and up to 8% employer contribution
- Private healthcare
- Personal development programme
- Flexible Benefits