Senior Electrical Design Engineer - #978636
Senior Electrical Design Engineer - Data Centres
Outside IR35 Contract
Remote / Hybrid
I'm working with a Data Centre Design and Build Consultancy looking for a Senior Electrical Design Engineer to help support on the design of varying Data Centres in the UK.
This will be a Hybrid working opportunity and is a 12 month contract with a pay rate of around £55-60 per hour Outside IR35 depending on experience.
Below are some of the job requirements so you get an understanding of the role:
- Supporting with the tender work and new bids that come in for Data Centre projects
- Depending on the client, you'll be producing Electrical designs across the full RIBA stages, but mostly it'll be doing stage 3 to 4 Designs of Data Centres of varying size.
- HV Experience is desired but not essential.
- Calculations, specifications, drawings.
- You don't need to be CAD or Revit proficient as they have departments specifically for that.
If you're interested in applying for the role, please send your up to date CV across to me at j.wilkinson @ (url removed)
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit (url removed)
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC(phone number removed) England and Wales