Production Manager - #978541
Coalition Recruitment Ltd
40 hours per week – 7:30am – 4:30pm Monday to Friday.
Industry leading experts, based in the Manchester area have an exciting new opportunity for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join their ever-expanding business on a permanent basis. This opportunity will allow the right candidate to develop, excel and make their own stamp within the organisation.
The successful candidate will have a proven track recorded managing a technical and quality focused manufacturing plant and will be able to show detailed knowledge in this area.
- Generous Company Pension Contribution
- 33 days holiday
- Life Assurance
- Direct daily management of the manufacturing departments within the Fabric’s Division and the employees therein.
- Review fabric operator requirements through agreed planning to ensure best utilisation of machinery to achieve stock deadlines and specific targets.
- Review processing performance to schedule.
- Review and develop when agreed the manufacturing capability and performance in line with the company’s changing requirements.
- Ensure correct operator training and machine running procedures are met and are reviewed on a scheduled basis, including operator assessments.
- Monitor fabric processing and ensure consistent and repeatable operating specifications are met and variances are highlighted.
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- Good general level of education, preferably with a production background in manufacturing.
- Computer skills in Windows, Excel, Microsoft Word, MRP/ERP Systems.
- Able to deal with all levels of management and workforce.
If you are interested in the above position, please send an up-to-date copy of your CV, or click the "APPLY" button.
If this position isn't quite the right one for you, but you are actively seeking a new position, please feel free to send over your CV/details as well.