Business Development Manager - #978534
Rubicon People Partnership
Business Development Manager, £80,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus, Remote
Due to a fourth successive year of double-digit growth, our client is looking to expand their Business Develop in the North of England. As Enterprise Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for fostering strong relationships with the company’s reseller network, identifying new business opportunities, and managing existing customers. You’ll work 1-2 days from home and spend the rest of your time visiting partners and prospects across the North of England, whilst attending events in the North and Scotland.
Background and Benefits
Rubicon’s client is a global digital security company that started as a small family run business over 20 years ago. Now operating globally and trusted by some of the biggest companies in the world. They manage their company in socially responsible and environmentally sustainable ways, whilst offering staff opportunity to develop and progress internally.
Other Benefits include:
- Car allowance
- Uncapped commission plan
- Half yearly bonus based on performance
- Company Pension Scheme
- Wellbeing allowance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Sight Tests and VDU glasses
- Company Sick Pay
- Paid Maternity and Paternity
- Hybrid working
- Death in Service
- Free Parking
- Accredited in the top 75 in the ‘Best companies to work for’ 2023.
As Business Development Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Prospect for new enterprise accounts (500+ seats) .
- Account Manager enterprise accounts and partnership accounts and partnerships.
- Provide accurate forecasting clear view of upcoming quarter, half, and full year.
- Provide input to strategic account and business development planning
- Manage deals on a global scale when appropriate
As Business Development Manager you will have:
- Over 5 years’ experience working in strategic sales and account management
- Experience working within the computer security industry
- Previous experience within Cyber Security would be ideal
- Good commercial and technical awareness.
- Attention to detail, good self-management, time management and organisational skills.
- Strong consultative selling and rapport building skills, with a polite and consultative approach at all levels.
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team.
For more information on this Business Development Manager opportunity contact Ellie or Harriet at Rubicon Recruitment. If you are not available during office hours, please feel free to apply via the link or directly through our website.
Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF, it will cause delays.