Project Assistant - #978473
Manchester City Centre - hybrid
Please note previous experience of working in projects is required for this role.
Are you a proactive and driven individual seeking an exciting opportunity in project coordination? Our client, a leading organisation in Manchester, is currently hiring a Project Assistant to join their dynamic team. If you have a passion for supporting projects from conception to completion and thrive in a fast-paced environment, then this is the role for you!
- Collaborate with managers to assist in the planning, coordination, and execution of various projects.
- Take ownership of administrative tasks such as scheduling meetings, preparing project documentation, and maintaining project files.
- Prepare project progress reports, highlighting key milestones, risks, and issues for review by the project team.
- Coordinate project team meetings, ensuring that agendas are set, minutes are taken, and action items are documented.
- Assist in managing project budgets, tracking expenses, and ensuring compliance with financial guidelines.
- Contribute to continuous improvement by suggesting innovative ideas and solutions to enhance project efficiency.
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to ensure smooth communication and successful project outcomes.
- Conduct research and provide support in the development of project proposals and presentations.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to multitask and prioritise effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail, ensuring accuracy and quality in all deliverables.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proficient in using project management tools and software.
- Strong problem-solving skills, able to identify issues and implement solutions.
- A proactive mindset, showing initiative and willingness to take on new challenges.
- Previous experience supporting projects or working in a project-based environment
- Enjoy the flexibility of a hybrid working model, with opportunities to work remotely and in the office.
- Maintain a healthy work-life balance with our client's highly regarded flexitime policy.
- Join a supportive and collaborative team that values your contributions and encourages professional growth.
Salary: £25,500 per annum.
- Convenient office location, with trams, trains and buses nearby
Closing date: 15th February
Interviews: 28th and 29th February
Don't miss out on this excellent career opportunity! If you are ready to take the next step in your project coordination journey, apply now by emailing (url removed) or call (phone number removed)
Office Angels is an employment consultancy. We put expertise, energy, and enthusiasm into improving everyone's chance of being part of the workplace. We respect and appreciate people of all ethnicities, generations, religious beliefs, sexual orientations, gender identities, and more. We do this by showcasing their talents, skills, and unique experience in an inclusive environment that helps them thrive.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.