Assistant Site Manager New Build Housing - #978432
Role – Assistant Site Manager, Residential Development
Location – Manchester Central
Salary - £35,000 - £42,000 + £5500 car allowance
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE RELEVANT RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT EXPERIENCE AND HAVE INTERIORS EXPERIENCE
Based on a project in Manchester Central, my client is looking for a dedicated and skilled Assistant Site Manager. You will be working closely with the Site Manager on this new build residential development and INTERNALS EXPERIENCE is a must.
The project still has another 3 years to go and is at the internal fitout stage. This is a flagship development and the successful candidate will have a desire to succeed.
My client is looking for an enthusiastic ASM who wants a long-term career with the company whilst progressing through the ranks.
• Help the site manager plan and execute on-site technical projects, managing tasks, resources, and timelines.
• Assist the site manager in ensuring the program is being delivered on time.
• Lead on-site teams, provide guidance, and maintain quality assurance.
• Manage changes and oversee various sub-contractors.
• Continuously improve project processes and leverage past insights for success.
• Relevant assistant site management qualification
• Proven success as an Assistant Site Manager.
• Ability to interpret drawings and liaise with design teams.
• Strong management skills and interpersonal communication.
• RC Frame Residential Development
• Problem-solving and detail-oriented mindset.
• Leadership qualities focused on team empowerment.
• Solid understanding of health and safety regulations and practices.
Points of Appeal
- Exciting Projects
- Long Term Career Prospects
- Superb Support Structure