Senior HR Advisor - #978398
The Recruitment Co.
Senior HR Advisor
Manchester City Centre
Monday to Friday (09:00am - 17:00pm)
Do you have a minimum of 2 to 3 years operating within a HR advisor role? Are you confident when it comes to understanding of Employee Relations and applying this to your workplace environment? The Recruitment Co. are currently recruiting for one of our key clients in Manchester and this could be a fantastic opportunity for you!
- Building effective professional relationships to enable the provision of HR advice, guidance and support to individuals and people managers within the departments allocated to them as an internal client group: Probation, performance and appraisal; Conduct, capability and/or grievances/disputes; Flexible working requests and other changes to terms and condition; Sickness absence, health and wellbeing; family/dependant related leave (maternity, paternity, adoption etc.)
- Using the insight and understanding gained through day-to-day interactions with individuals and departments to inform and aid the development of effective people priorities and plans
- Supporting the delivery of the HR team objectives to add value and/or drive improvement, as required
- Working effectively with the wider HR team to supporting the effective delivery of HR's operational activities
- Assisting with regular and/or annual activities/assessments
- Supporting the operational delivery of the firm's benefits (e.g. Private Medical Insurance, Group Income Protection, Death In Service, Travel Insurance, Critical Illness and the clients Pension Scheme)
- Relevant professional qualification i.e. Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development Level 5 qualification (or equivalent) as a minimum
- A minimum of 2-3 years' experience of working effectively in Human Resources, ideally as a HR Adviser, and now ready to progress towards establishing an effective partnering approach with a defined internal client group
- Significant Employee Relations skills and experience are required, with ability to evidence in depth technical knowledge as well as practical and pragmatic application to achieve the best result
- Understanding of legal sector and regulatory requirements an advantage, but can be developed once in role
- Ability to work with HR Information Systems to support operational HR activities
- Organisational skills - personal efficiency, time management skills and the ability to adapt and prioritise competing demands
- Communication skills - emotional intelligence, the ability to influence, build relationships and collaborate with others at all levels
- Professional expertise - in depth knowledge of employment law and people management best practice
- Professional integrity - able to work with individuals and managers as a trusted adviser on confidential people matters
Please note that The Recruitment Co. are an equal opportunities employer
The Recruitment Co. is an equal opportunities employer and we're committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.