Cyber Security Engineering Professional (Compliance and Vulnerability) - #978396
Date: 3 weeks ago
Contract type: Full time
Work schedule: Full day
- Support the design and development of solutions in line with wider architecture and security standards, demonstrating basic understanding of how solution impacts the wider Security roadmap.
- Contribute technical and analytical knowledge where needed to support managers, principals, or technical experts to resolve issues during projects.
- Identify and solve routine problems with components designed, performs deep dive data analysis, potentially introducing new components or features to resolve issues.
- Design and develop components of smaller and /or less complex projects in partnership with team, ensuring and documenting the quality of delivery.
- Conduct technical peer reviews within the organisation or with suppliers to ensure outputs align to quality standards and customer requirements.
- Working in a fast paced, agile team.
- Understanding how the technology we have can be used to solve complex business problems.
- Designing and documenting business processes relating to the technology you are working on, while considering the relevant stakeholders.