Field Line Manager- Chiller Service - #978366
Field Line Manager – Chiller Servicing
Permanent role to start January
£52,000/ £55,000 + Package
Their UK & Ireland HVAC Service team delivers innovative maintenance and service solutions to a wide customer base across all industry segments for HVAC, chillers, controls and M&E works.
They are currently looking for a permanent office-based Field Line Manager to lead a team of chiller technicians in their HVAC&R business the North West.
If you have strong engineering background in refrigeration industry (industrial / heavy commercial) and are looking to step up to managerial role, please get in touch.
You will build a climate that energises your team of experience chiller technicians to ensure service levels are maintained and performance targets are achieved. Part of this role is to review monthly chiller reports, which are issued as part of OBCC/SCC.
You will hold accountability for compliance within contractual obligations.
A key part is to ensure customer happiness through reviewing and interpreting the requirements.
In this role you will make decisions and effectively lead change.
It’s a phenomenal opportunity for somebody who is keen to excel within a commercial environment, balancing multiple priorities simultaneously thanks to excellent planning, organisation and leadership skills.
The purpose of this vacancy is to implement remedial repair quotations to ensure margins are maintained. You need to be able to complete site/job specific RAMS to ensure all relevant Health & Safety requirements are met.
You will also hold control and management of technician tools and equipment, including PAT testing and calibration.
What you need to succeed?
- Validated experience in the HVAC & Refrigeration market
- Working knowledge of HVAC & Refrigeration systems in both industrial and commercial environments
- Previous supervisory experience and current IOSH qualification would be an advantage
- Ability to lead, influence and collaborate with both internal & external customers at all levels
- Excellency in verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience.
The Important Details
- Competitive salary and STI bonus on top
- Car or car allowance, mobile phone, laptop / other IT equipment provided
- 25 days of paid holidays plus Bank Holidays
- Comprehensive benefits package including pension, life assurance, employee assistance program, employee referral scheme, employee discounts including high street brands, cycle 2 work scheme and discount on Johnson Controls security products
- Extensive product and on the job/cross training opportunities with outstanding resources available
- Career development through various career ladders programs
- Dedication to safety through our Zero Harm policy
- Access to business resource groups
For further details or to apply for this position please forward an up to date CV highlighting suitable experience - [email protected], or call Emma Twigg on (phone number removed) for more information.
By submitting your job application to Ionic Recruitment, you are hereby giving us your consent to use your personal data for recruitment purposes detailed in the GDPR Policy Document.
This can be viewed at: (url removed)