Civil & Structural Technician - #978161
You will be responsible for providing appropriate levels of Civil & Structural drafting services to a range of different building types and materials, being responsible for discrete packages of work under the supervision of a Senior Engineer/Senior Technician. You will take the initiative and may be required to supervise junior CAD staff members.
You will work closely with other design team members to deliver safe, efficient, and buildable solutions.
- Revit experience is required
- You will have experience in the detailing of structural steelwork, reinforced concrete, super and sub structures
- Need to have good working knowledge of industry best practices for structural detailing
- Minimum qualification is HNC level
- Eligible to pass criteria for security clearance and airside pass applications.
- Full UK drivers licence
Additional proficiency in any of the below is beneficial:
- RC Detailing
- Civils 3D
Why this Opportunity?
- You will work on exciting projects with niche clients in a range of sectors, including Life Sciences, Industrial, Custodial and Education, Power, Rail, Aviation, and Nuclear
- You will join a team that values innovative ideas
- You will have access to a wider network of engineers and technicians where you can share ideas, discuss challenges and learn
Whatever your discipline, you'll be alongside some of the most talented people in the industry. Our network of offices are appealing, friendly and comfortable spaces, easily accessible by car or public transport. And our salary and benefits packages are some of the best in the industry. What you get will depend on what you do, with individual performance-related rewards also on offer.