Project Surveyor - #978158
Project Surveyor - Fit Out/Refurb
We are looking for a Project Surveyor to join a Tier 1 Main Contractor who work on a diverse range of both new build and refurbishment schemes ranging in value from £500k – £100million. This Project Surveyor role is to work on a New Government Hub in Manchester ranging between £30m - £60m.
- To take responsibility for the delivery of large science and health project reporting to the Project Director as required
- Take full ownership of the contract programme including design, procurement, construction, and handover to ensure delivery on time.
- Produce reports for the monthly project review meetings to the standard format. Review to include commercial performance, safety, planning, programming, and sequencing of works.
- Ensure projects are completed to the highest quality and on or ahead of programme, that the appropriate documentation is available at completion and that the customer's project objectives have been satisfied.
- Manage project construction teams in line with the values and culture.
The Plus Points:
There are genuine opportunities for career development and progression with this contractor. They also invest heavily in training and successful applicants can expect long and rewarding careers. Excellent salary including
- Industry leading maternity/paternity scheme
- Generous Pension
- Comprehensive healthcare
- Car allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits