Project Manager - #978156
Morson Talent are seeking Project Managers be stationed in York or Leeds to work for a major Rail Infrasytructure clients.
Candidates for this role should possess at least 7-10 years of experience in rail infrastructure works.
Below are the details outlining the required skills and experience for the PM role:
- Experienced PM or senior (Preferably with 10 years plus experience, but a minimum of 5 years if exceptionally skilled)
- Proficiency in contract management and commercial acumen, given the complexities of the work and the intermediary position between, suppliers, and contractors
- Preferably, some experience in rail, although not essential since the role primarily deals with high street environments. However, familiarity with NR/rail processes would be advantageous.
- Experience in managing large multi-disciplinary projects
- Capability to challenge and hold suppliers and contractors accountable
- Effective communicator adept at handling multiple stakeholders
- Ability to work well under pressure