Senior Planner | Private Sector - #978027
Job Title: Senior Planner.
Salary: Attractive salary + Strong benefits package
The client is an independent planning consultancy who is at the forefront of delivering major projects which help shape future growth across the UK. They help developers, investors and owners navigate the planning system and are experienced with all sectors and a huge variety of sites and constraints, including promotion on Green Belt sites, addressing heritage constraints, and calculating housing land supply. They have an outstanding reputation and strong track record of developing their employees.
In this role, you will support and lead specific areas of work for all types of planning applications for clients, including major and complex applications working on a range of projects across most property sectors from heritage & conservation to mixed use & commercial, residential to retail and leisure to education.
- RTPI accredited town planning degree (or relevant)
- Have experience as a senior planner
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have strong negotiation skills and ability to persuade and influence
- Be pragmatic, proactive and passionate about planning
Why should you apply?
- Attractive salary
- Strong benefits package
- Excellent reputation in the market as being a good employer
- Opportunity to take a leadership role with some of their most high value clients.
- Fantastic opportunity to build upon experiences and skillsets
- Varied portfolio of work
Interested? (…and who wouldn't be?!)
If you are looking for to join a world-renowned business who is involved in some of the UK's highest profile projects, this is the role for you!
The hiring manager is looking to meet with suitable candidates ASAP so if you meet the above criteria, please contact (phone number removed) or (url removed)