Legal Support Assistant - 6 mth FTC - #978025
GIA Consultancy Limited
Legal Support Administrator - 6mth FTC
My client, an international law firm seeks to appoint an experienced Legal Administrator to support fee earners within their Employment & Pensions team. Working on a fixed term contract within their Manchester office, the role requires previous administration experience gained within a professional services environment.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Managing the document production process - instructing and checking work produced by the document production team.
- Taking and making client calls, message taking and relaying as appropriate.
- Updating client processes and ensuring the necessary team members are aware of any changes to processes or protocols.
- Handling the administration of opening and closing new client files and archiving accurately once the matter has been concluded.
- Supporting fee earners with business development activities including preparation of presentations, tenders, and directories of clients.
- Management of diaries including booking meeting rooms, accommodation, drafting itineraries and agendas and circulating as required.
- Minute taking and production prior to distribution.
- Assisting fee earners with billing related tasks such as time allocation, disbursements allocation and co-ordination of the WIP process.
To be considered for this role the successful candidate will have a proven track record in a similar role, be an effective communicator and have a client service approach to every task undertaken.
In return, the firm offers a competitive salary and benefits package, excellent working conditions and opportunities to progress with the firm.
Apply now for immediate consideration.