Secondary Teacher, Supply - #978024
The Supply Register
Secondary Teacher – Day-to-Day Supply, Short Term Supply & Temporary Positions
The Supply Register are delighted to be working in an exclusive partnership with a Multi-Academy Trust in Manchester. We are proud of the relationship we hold with the trust and with this, provide staffing for sort, medium and long-term vacancies.
We are currently recruiting Secondary Teachers for day-to-day, short- term and long-term supply positions. The roles will be varied so will suit those looking for part-time or flexible working arrangements.
- Follow and deliver creative and effective lessons that cater to the diverse needs of students.
- Implement effective teaching strategies to engage and challenge students.
- Create a positive and inclusive classroom environment that promotes a love for learning.
- Assess and evaluate student progress, providing constructive feedback and support.
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop and implement curriculum improvements.
- Participate in school events, parent-teacher conferences, and professional development activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in education or a relevant subject area.
- Teaching certification/license.
- Proven experience as a Secondary Teacher or related role.
- Strong subject knowledge and a passion for the subject matter.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have the Right to Work in the UK
- Must hold an Enhanced DBS registered on the Update Service or be willing to process one
- Must be able to provide a minimum of 2 references and cover the last 2 years of employment
- Weekly pay on a Friday.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Ongoing professional development opportunities.
- Supportive and collaborative team environment.
- Opportunities for career advancement within the organization.
- Contributory pension scheme.
If you are interested in this position please don’t delay, apply today. If you’d like to discuss this position in more detail, please contact The Supply Register directly whereby a dedicated consultant will be happy to answer any questions.