Sales Administrator - #977949
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 per year
Contract Type: Permanent
Are you an organised and detail-oriented individual looking for an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team? We are currently seeking a Sales Administrator to join our client, a leading business in their field. With a number of long servers in their team, this company really do look after their staff and are keen to add another customer focused individual.
- Processing orders received via phone and email
- Assist the sales team in providing excellent customer service by handling inquiries and resolving any issues promptly and efficiently.
- Maintain accurate records of customer interactions and sales orders, ensuring the database is up to date.
- Collaborate with different departments to ensure smooth order processing and timely delivery to customers.
- Compile and analyse sales data to generate reports for the management team, highlighting trends and making recommendations for improvement.
- Support the sales team in preparing quotations and proposals for potential customers.
- Proactively contact previous customers
Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous experience in a similar role, sales administration, order processing or sales co-ordination
- Strong organisational and multitasking abilities, with exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient in using CRM software and MS Office Suite.
- A positive attitude and a willingness to learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary range of £24,000 - £28,000 per year.
- Permanent position
- Conveniently located office, close to local public transport links
- A supportive and inclusive work environment, where your contribution is valued.
If you are passionate about providing exceptional customer service and want to be part of a company that is dedicated to design and quality, then apply now! To apply get in touch with Lizzie or Carla on (phone number removed) or (url removed) or (url removed)
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.