Higher Level Teaching Assistant, Supply - #977759
The Supply Register
Higher Level Teaching Assistant – Bank Staff (full or part-time work available)
The Suppply Register are delighted to be working in an exclusive partnership with a Multi-Academy Trust in Manchester. We are proud of the relationship we hold with the trust and with this, provide staffing for short, medium and long-term vacancies.
To support the supply need of the schools within the trust, we are seeking Higher Level Teaching Assistants who are passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of children.
- Supporting Classroom Activities: Assist the teacher in implementing Individual Learning Plans (ILP’s) and adapting materials to meet the needs of children.
- Teaching: Teach classes unassisted when required.
- Support: Provide focused support to individual or groups of children with specific learning needs, helping them overcome challenges and achieve academic and personal milestones.
- Collaboration: Work closely with teachers and parents to develop and implement effective strategies for supporting the children.
- Observation and Reporting: Observe and record student progress, behaviours, and achievements, and communicate this information to the teaching team and parents regularly.
- Promoting Inclusivity: Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment where all children feel valued, respected, and supported in their unique learning journeys.
- Assistive Technology: Familiarize yourself with and utilize assistive technology and resources to enhance the learning experience.
- Experience of working with children.
- To hold a HLTA or other relevant qualifications.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Patience, empathy, and a genuine passion for supporting the educational development of children.
- Weekly pay on a Friday.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Ongoing professional development opportunities.
- Supportive and collaborative team environment.
- Opportunities for career advancement within the organization.
- Contributory pension scheme.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this position please don’t delay, apply today. If you’d like to discuss this position in more detail, please contact The Supply Register directly whereby a dedicated consultant will be happy to answer any questions.