Data Analyst - #977757
Title: Data Analyst
Salary: Dependant on experience
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our growing team, you will work directly with the Head of Data & BI and you will play a vital role in interpreting data to drive successful decision-making and strategy. You will be responsible for turning complex data into clear information that can be used to make informed business decisions. Your expertise in Excel, SQL and BI will be instrumental in analysing data trends, creating and developing dashboards, and delivering actionable insights to various stakeholders across the company.
- Design, develop, and maintain scalable and reliable analytical tools and dashboards using Excel, SQL and BI tools to support business decision-making.
- Perform deep-dive analyses to address complex business questions, providing actionable insights and recommendations.
- Collaborate with various teams to understand their data analysis needs and translate business requirements into technical specifications.
- Manage data extraction, storage, and integrity from multiple sources, ensuring data quality and accuracy.
- Continuously monitor performance metrics and KPIs, identifying trends and anomalies that could impact business objectives.
- Provide training and support to team members on BI tools and data analysis techniques, fostering a data-driven culture within the organisation.
- Stay updated with the latest industry trends and advancements in data analysis, BI tools, and technologies.
- Proven experience as a Data Analyst or in a similar role within ecommerce.
- Strong proficiency in Excel, SQL and BI tools, with a preferable but not essential emphasis on LookML.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to translate complex data into actionable insights.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to present findings to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Detail-oriented with an aptitude for accuracy and quality.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of statistical methods and data modelling techniques is a plus.
eComplete is a multifaceted eCommerce Growth Agency and Private Equity Group; evolved to deliver eCommerce growth on a Global scale. We don't operate as a traditional agency, instead, we utilise our proprietary data platform, industry leading experience, and bespoke global infrastructure, to provide embedded insight and support across all functions. This enables us to deliver faster targeted growth at a reduced risk with improved financials for our eCommerce partners and clients.
- Competitive holidays + an extra day for your birthday
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity leave
- 5% employer Pension contribution vs 4% employee
- Access to office space in Stockport & MCR
- Free office parking
- Study support related to role
- Employee discounts across our Brands
- Private Health Insurance with BUPA
At eComplete Group, our focus is creating a culture that actively encourages our employees to voice and implement new initiatives and better ways of working, we respect our employees ideas, creativity and most importantly we value their time.
Our goal is to provide a working environment that protects and respects family life. We achieve this by giving our employees the flexibility to work from any location.
eComplete has every intention of sharing their success with their employees by giving back a percentage of our acquisitions, along with providing an enhanced benefits package.