Commercial Finance Analyst - #977756
GIA Consultancy Limited
Commercial Finance Analyst
My client is an international law firm. Based in Manchester, they seek a qualified Accountant to undertake this key financial role for the business.
- The key responsibilities of the Commercial Finance Analyst:
- Manage and maintain the integrity of data, to include liaison with other Business Support functions e.g. HR and the Global Group Finance Team
- Overhead control and analysis
- Support the gross margin budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis process
- Take a proactive approach to identifying opportunities to design new reporting and enhance the information provided to the business
- Design and roll out of reports to aid the reduction of Casualty's working capital requirement
- Preparation of regular reports for the various Casualty Boards, Pillar Heads and Equity Partners
- Provide data, modelling and commercial advice to support bids, tenders, client profitability reviews etc.
- Point of contact of contact for Partner/Lawyer requests for data e.g. Business Case for Promotion
- Provide support as directed on Firm wide Finance projects and initiatives
The right candidate must be:
- A qualified/part qualified Accountant
- Highly proficient in Excel and financial modelling
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to communicate financial information with senior non-financial people
As well as a competitive salary, the firm offers a wide range of benefits commensurate with such a high profile legal firm.
Apply today for immediate consideration.