Insolvency Administrator - Manchester - #977724
Ambition is working with a promising insolvency firm that's looking to hire in their office in Manchester.
As a Insolvency Administrator you will be supporting your Manager in delivering professional restructuring and insolvency services to their clients. On a day-to-day basis you will assist with the preparation of reports, proposals, presentations and letters and you will be involved in meetings with client directors, key business intermediaries and other stakeholders.
- You will have at least 1 year of prior insolvency experience
- Exposure to CVLs and MVLs from Cradle to Grave is highly desirable
- CPI qualification is highly advantageous
- Working knowledge of IPS, Word and basic Excel
- Confident and effective communication skills
What's on offer
- Full study support
- A firm that puts career progression at the forefront for all employees
- Welcoming company culture with low turnover and genuine meritocracy
- Possibility to work on high profile cases
- Flexible working environment
This firm would provide a great environment and will also help you exceed your skills and help you further your career. The relationship that they have with their colleagues is of the upmost importance to them as a business. Your voice is important to them.
They offer training and development opportunities to all employees and nurture talent from all backgrounds. This helps them to grow their own and bring out the very best in people.
Please get in touch and apply if you're interested.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply.