Web Analyst - #483014
£45,000-£55,000 + BENEFITS
Being able to translate data and insights is key in this role. Therefore, this company is looking to hire an enthusiastic Web Analyst with great communication skills who has an avid interest in B2B sales and the customer journey!
Working in the Web Analytics team of this well-established electronics distributor will enable you to have lots of autonomy and be able to really get stuck in. It is the perfect time for you to join this data led company!
As a Web Analyst, you will work on the company's digital channels by:
- Providing clear and impactful insights.
- Creating dashboards and reports using data visualisation tools e.g. Google Data Studio, Power BI, Tableau, etc.
- Delve into user behaviour, customer journey, funnel,etc.
- Doing deep dive analytics on attribution channels with the aim of improving conversion.
- Maintaining tracking alongside the implementation team.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
A successful Web Analyst will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven commercial experience with web analytics tools e.g. Google Analytics.
- Ability and experience interacting with key stakeholders.
- Understanding of visualisation/BI tools e.g. Power BI, Google Data Studio.
- Experience with a tag management tool e.g. Google Tag Manager.
You will receive a salary, dependent on experience. Salary is up to £55,000 On top of the salary there are some fantastic extra benefits.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Molly Bird via the apply link on this page.