Semi Senior Accountant - #459591
`This Top 100 firm have grown substantially over the last 8 years and have multiple offices in the North West. They have grown a client base nationwide offering a diverse range of accountancy, tax and financial services for clients big and small. They offer a personal development plan drawn up for you with plenty of opportunities to progress, investment of time and development into their people. Their biggest asset is their people, they have built a team they are extremely proud of and has a
The role is to assist the Accounts Senior in preparing financial statements and client records.
• Preparing high quality financial statements for review by senior and manager
• Generating working papers that are well presented and clear for review by manager
• To liaise with the client throughout the year and provide excellent client service at all times
• Working efficiently and communicating effectively to obtain information in a timely manner
• Drafting request lists and working with clients to explain information requests
• Communicate with both internal and external stakeholders, including clients, directors and staff.
• Liaising with seniors to ensure assignments adhere to timescales and deadlines.
• Develop technical knowledge and fulfil training requirements
• Assist with ad-hoc assignments for clients including dealing with personal tax queries, capital gains and other taxes
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Time management skills and commercial awareness
• Proficient at excel including data manipulation and analysis
• Regular feedback & career progression planning
• Opportunities to attend social & networking events
• Tailored individual development plan
• Study support funding & extra days leave for revision & exams
Our employee benefits include free snacks at the office, the opportunity to receive full professional training and CPD and a number of fun events over the year. We also provide a dynamic, agile work environment where you’ll be able to learn and gain valuable experience to help you progress your career.
• Competitive Salary
• Performance related Bonus
• Pension Scheme
• Flexible working
• Health cashplan
• Perkbox Staff Discount.
• 25% Discount on o2 Plans.
• CSR Allowance