Site Manager - #459578
WE BUILD RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Weare looking for an experienced Site Manager within the commercial fitout and interiors sector. You will have worked on numerous commercial projects spanning across the hospitality, leisure, retail, health and education industries.
You will be responsible for ensuring that each project runs effiecently, on time and to budget.
- supervising and overseeing the direction of the project, ensuring that the client’s specifications and requirements are met, reviewing progress and liaising with quantity surveyors to monitor costs
- liaising with the client, other construction professionals and, sometimes, members of the public
- coordinating and supervising construction workers
- selecting tools and materials
- making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
- checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
- maintaining quality control procedures
- finding ways to prevent problems and to solve any that crop up
- assessing and minimising risk
- writing reports and keeping on top of paperwork
- helping to negotiate contracts and securing permits and licences.
Working for a well-established company within Greater Manchester, opportunity to grow in a business that wants to invest in their employees and offer support and progression along the way.
Please forward a CV over to apply and one of the team will be in touch.