Property Administrator - #459577
Get Recruited (UK) Ltd
UP TO £28,000 + FANTASTIC CULTURE + REWARDING ENVIRONMENT
We are representing a leading and reputable property business located in Manchester City Centre. As part of their continued success and growth they are now looking for an experienced Property Administrator to join their Property Management team.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual from a Property / Residential / Lettings / Customer Service / Sales / Retail / Administration background who is looking to start their career within a rewarding environment in a fast growing business and industry.
THE PROPERTY ADMINISTRATOR ROLE:
- As the Property Manager, you'll be responsible for managing an existing portfolio of Properties and Landlords
- Taking calls from tenants
- Arranging maintenance work to be carried out
- Log all reported maintenance issues and follow these through to a successful completion in line with the maintenance time scale
- Coordinating between contractors, tenants and landlords
- Communicate with Landlords in relation to all aspects of their property including voids, notices, re-letting, rental price negotiation, tenant applications, tenancy dates, maintenance issues and market appraisals
- Experience within Customer Service / Sales / Retail / Administration / Property / Estate Agency / Helpdesk / Residential / Lettings
- Experience in a busy customer facing role
- Strong communication and relationship building skills with Landlords
- Ability to multi-task and ensure that the team meets the business objectives
TO APPLY FOR THE PROPERTY ADMINISTRATOR POSITION:
If you have experience as a Property Manager with the above skills, please send your CV through for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.