CRM Manager - #459566
Alex James Digital
Our client are a fast growth tech business.
They are now looking for a passionate, creative and well organised CRM Manager to join their busy Marketing team.
This role comes with a number of responsibilities and a fantastic opportunity to grow and build CRM capabilities for multiple brands and products. The successful candidate will work closely with the Marketing Director, marketing department, and business leaders to help deliver the Groups growth and retention strategy.
This role has multi-brand responsibilities so organisational skills are essential.
- Implement, deliver, manage and reporting on CRM strategies across the company.
- Manage the day to day use of the email broadcasting tool to deliver email and other channel marketing to the customer base.
- Own and manage the execution of all CRM activity on a daily basis.
- Develop SMS, whatsapp, push and retargeting campaigns.
- Manage the build, scheduling and send of all customer email activities.
- Experience in creating customer segmentation using quantitative and qualitative data.
- Test and Learn Initiatives: work with Marketing Manager to develop testing strategies.
- Reporting of all CRM activity within the business.
- Updating APIs and data flows in to CRM tools.
- Extremely well organised, creative and passionate.
- Strong relationship building skills: ability to engage and maintain current external & internal relationships.
- Good knowledge HTML/CSS
- High attention to detail.
- Understanding of working with data fields and APIs.
- Experience with managing & updating database & customer data.
- 5+ years’ experience in CRM.
- Experience of managing relationship with external partners.
- Experience of working with senior managers.
Excellent package on offer